The instructions for collecting photographic samples of architect are as follows:
1. Collect the classic 6-side views of the structure from Aura’s visual information pane (after selecting the structure on your overview or in space, select the ‘Info’ option from your overview):
- One from the front
- One from the back
- One from the left
- One from the right
- One from above
- One from below.
2. Collect four photographs of the structure with your camera drones. Some preferences should be taken into consideration:
- Your overview should be disabled for the clearest possible photo.
- Try to vary the style of photograph (e.g. Do not take four photographs from the same position)
- If at all possible, try to capture at least one photograph with Sleeper activity as well (though it should be noted this is of low priority at the moment).
3. The last piece of information needed is that found in the System Info panel available in the top left of your overview. Include every piece of information it captures – these statistics are just as vital as that that can be gleaned from the photographs.
These instructions are what should be followed for both phases of the operation; meaning collection of samples from New Eden are to adhere to this as well. All submissions should be sent to me at my private address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payments and benefits, see my last entry.